Sunday 15 April 2012

It's really over!

Hey, potterheads!

Today I was on JK Rowling's new website (which is awesome, by the way!). I looked at the information on her new book, The Casual Vacancy, and all of a sudden I was crying. It was then I realised why I was crying. JK Rowling has moved on. She has got a new book and is hoping that will be her new success. She said so herself, no more Harry Potter books. It made me really thin about it, and now I know that it's really over. JK has moved on, so we should too.

I can't bring myself to it. I had been trying to avoid it for so long. When the last book ended, then the film and even the tour was a clue that it had finished. But as soon as I knew that JK Rowling herself had moved on, it hit me like the reductor curse. It's over. Nothing more to expect. The story has ended there and we cannot keep waiting for something to come up. Because it's gone. Finished. Checked out.

And I can't bare it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment